EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — Easterseals Rehabilitation Center announced their primary location at 3701 Bellemeade Avenue closed to the public at 5 p.m. Monday through at least April 7.
President and CEO Kelly Schneider says most of the Center’s services are essential and will continue in the following ways:
- Medical rehabilitation therapies will be provided via tele-health to the greatest extent possible
- Individuals with appointments already scheduled will be contacted to discuss rescheduling or tele-health options. Individuals with questions may contact their therapists or call 812-479-1411.
- Ongoing psychological therapy will continue through tele-health. Referrals will continue to be accepted for future scheduling.
- In addition, short-term emergency psychological services are available for children and families dealing with issues such as anxiety and depression as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic; families may call 812-437-2633.
- For the time being, Schneider says the inclusive Easterseals Early Learning Center and Easterseals Rehabilitation Center’s Group Home program and Community Living Services will continue to operate.
Wheelchair and mobility equipment repairs and other essential equipment needs will be addressed by the Assistive Technology Solutions department, which can be reached at 812-492-0659.
For questions, Schneider can be reached at 812-479-1411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(This story was originally published on March 23, 2020)