GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) — The Gibson County Toyota plant continues its plans to resume production on Monday.
It had been closed for seven weeks, due to the coronavirus.
Then, the reopening was delayed because of supply chain issues.
Last week, a number of workers returned to begin preparing for the restart.
Even more of those employees are scheduled to return to their normal shifts on Monday morning.
(This story was originally published on May 18, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS NEWS
- Second stimulus check: As White House signals support, payments become campaign issue
- EWSU will not shut off utilities until August 15
- 26 new COVID-19 cases reported at long-term care facility in Ohio County
- Hong Kong Disneyland to close again on July 15 due to ‘third wave’ of coronavirus cases
- Judge orders delay of first federal execution in 17 years