ISDH announces third COVID-19 death

Coronavirus Watch Indiana
indiana state department of health web_1505859061760.jpg

Coronavirus Resources

Coronavirus Resources from the CDC

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WEHT) —The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) announced Friday a third Hoosier has died of COVID-19.

ISDH says the patient was an adult resident of Marion County over age 60 who had been hospitalized.

ISDH says there are a total of 79 Hoosiers diagnosed with COVID-19. All but one are adults.

For the latest from ISDH on coronavirus, click here.

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the
Tri-State, follow Eyewitness News on Facebook and Twitter.

(This story was originally published on March 20, 2020)

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories