POSEY CO., Ind. (WEHT) – New Harmony’s Wilson Community Center, the testing site in Posey County, is now accepting walk-ins.
Setting up an appointment is still the preferred method, but those unable to schedule in advance are welcome.
Indiana residents who feel like they have symptoms or believe they may have been exposed are encouraged to get tested.
Anyone over 65, or in a high-risk group, may be tested without showing any symptoms at all.
Testing hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
(This story was originally published on May 21, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS NEWS
- NASA selects eight companies to manufacture ventilators
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31
- Lake of the Ozarks pool partier tests positive for COVID-19; hundreds potentially exposed
- InDepth with Brad Byrd: Battle of the Fans
- Brandon Bartlett talks to David Dillard on teachers concerns returning to classrooms