VANDERBURGH COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) — The Vanderburgh County Health Department reported 74 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday.
This is the highest single day of reported cases.
On June 30, there were 413 total cases. As of July 14, there are 872.
544 people have recovered, according to the health department. The hospitalization rate has gone down and is currently at 6 percent.
(This story was originally published on July 14, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Firefighters respond to Henderson Downtown Motel
- ISP: Marijuana edibles could be in kid’s Halloween candy
- Evansville Councilman Elpers: Mayor’s Executive Order extension against state law
- Evansville mother accused of son’s death scheduled to stand trial early next year
- Boaters advised to use caution on Kentucky Lake during study