VANDERBURGH COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) — The Vanderburgh County Health Department reported 74 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday.
This is the highest single day of reported cases.
On June 30, there were 413 total cases. As of July 14, there are 872.
544 people have recovered, according to the health department. The hospitalization rate has gone down and is currently at 6 percent.
(This story was originally published on July 14, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant