HARTFORD, Ky. (WEHT) — Ohio County Judge Executive David Johnston says 18 residents and 14 healthcare workers at Signature HealthCARE of Hartford have tested positive for COVID-19.
Johnston says most are asymptomatic and there are two patients from Signature hospitalized. Other patients have been sent to Signature facilities in Morgantown and near Louisville, where they have specialized COVID units.
At Signature Healthcare in Newburgh, Indiana, 13 residents and one nurse have died from the virus.
(This story was originally published on July 13, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS WATCH NEWS:
- Kentucky remembers COVID-19 deaths with statehouse ceremony
- Indiana lawmakers debating public health, personal freedom
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Proposal to pay homeless to get COVID-19 vaccine draws concerns