HARTFORD, Ky. (WEHT) — Ohio County Judge Executive David Johnston says 18 residents and 14 healthcare workers at Signature HealthCARE of Hartford have tested positive for COVID-19.
Johnston says most are asymptomatic and there are two patients from Signature hospitalized. Other patients have been sent to Signature facilities in Morgantown and near Louisville, where they have specialized COVID units.
At Signature Healthcare in Newburgh, Indiana, 13 residents and one nurse have died from the virus.
(This story was originally published on July 13, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS WATCH NEWS:
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- President Trump orders more unemployment pay, a payroll tax deferral
- Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine again tests negative for coronavirus
- Green River District Health Department offering more COVID-19 testing as cases increase
- Schools face big virus test as students return to classroom