CENTRAL CITY, Ky (WEHT) An employee at a Wendy’s in Muhlenberg County has reportedly tested positive for cornavirus.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department posted this response on Facebook.
”The health, safety and well-being of our employees and communities is our priority. We have stringent procedures in place to ensure a safe, sanitary and well-maintained restaurant. We are providing support to an employee in Central City, KY who has tested positive for COVID-19. The employee is now in quarantine, receiving the care and treatment necessary for their recovery. We have notified our employees and are closely following the advice of public health officials. As a precaution, we’ve asked all coworkers of the employee who were in close contact to remain home to self-quarantine and self-monitor, and we’ve conducted a thorough and deep cleaning of the work areas and common spaces. The restaurant team is continuing to work closely with the Health Department and is following all necessary protocols.”Sid Paul Ruckriegel
(This story was originally published on May 7, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS WATCH NEWS:
- Effigy of Governor Beshear displayed near Kentucky Capitol
- Cemeteries prepare for Memorial Day
- Coronavirus slams couple struggling to feed young daughter
- Memorial Day weekend draws crowds and triggers warnings
- WATCH: Health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 24