HENDERSON, Ky (WEHT) In response to COVID-19, Henderson Community College officials are moving all classes online starting March 18.
Classes on March 16 and March 17 are cancelled.
At this time, they say they plan to keep all courses online until March 30, when face-to-face instruction will resume.
The HCC campus will remain open an in-operation, however:
- All services will be concentrated in the Sullivan Technology Center (STC) Building.
- Testing and computer labs will be open by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 270-827-6158.
- All other buildings on our campus will be closed to the public.
- Tutoring will be available by phone at 270-831-9760 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Library services will be available electronically via the college’s website and by phone at 270-831-9760.
- Faculty will be available to students and advisees through email and phone communication.
- HCC Skills U will also be moving all classes online. If you have any questions specifically about Skills U, please contact them directly at 270-831-9648.
HCC will also be minimizing public gatherings. Between now and March 30, all campus events, including in-person orientations and those held at the Preston Arts Center, will be cancelled or postponed until a future date. We will be working with our individual partners to meet their needs.
Right now, there are not any confirmed cases of coronavirus in our Tri-State area.
(This story was originally published on March 13, 2020)