HENDERSON , KY – Methodist Health will reduce outpatient office visits beginning March 18.
Reductions of visits will occur at the following locations:
- Methodist Family Medicine
- Methodist Pediatrics
- Methodist Women’s
- Methodist Surgical Services
- Methodist Hematology/Oncology
- Methodist Multi-Specialty Clinic
- Methodist Advanced Wound Healing Center
Providers will evaluate each patient’s benefit versus risk of exposure before postponing office visits, following guidelines from the CDC and other medical organizations.
Well visits will be postponed, and all in-office visits and procedures [that can be postponed without resulting in patient harm] will be rescheduled. Some patient follow-up visits may be conducted via telephone.
(This story was originally published on March 17, 2020)