KENTUCKY (WEHT) Now that the new Community Vaccination Clinic is open in Henderson (3341 KY-351 (Zion Rd.) across from East Heights Elementary School, behind the Farm Bureau office), there is also a mobile vaccine van that will be going around our western Kentucky counties. FEMA has released the schedule for next week.
Friday, April 30
- Owensboro-Daviess County Regional Airport
2200 Airport Rd, Owensboro, KY 42301
- The City Hall of Drakesboro
212 West W Mose Rager Blvd, Drakesboro, KY 42337
Saturday, May 1
- Providence City Park
Providence, KY 42450
- Morgantown City Park Community Center
Tuesday, May 4
- St. Joseph & Paul Catholic Church Parish Hall
514 E 4th Street
- John James Audubon State Park (Sycamore Shelter)
3100 US-41, Henderson, KY 42420
- Madisonville State Office Building
625 Hospital Dr Madisonville, KY 42432
- Central Presbyterian Church
206 West Main St. , Princeton, KY, 42445
Wild Health employee Maela Hyder told Eyewitness News the goal is to bring these clinics closer to home for many people to prevent them from having to travel far for a vaccine.
“Can you imagine this working population going an hour in their personal vehicles? Just bringing these to them makes it so much easier and they’re more likely to get vaccinated which means our Kentucky numbers are going to go higher up,” Hyder said.