(WEHT) — Gov. Andy Beshear showed a graph from the White House Tuesday showing Daviess, Henderson, Hopkins and Muhlenberg counties have been identified as having a 5-10% COVID-19 positivity rate with uncontrolled spread.
Dr. Steven Stack says they’re working on making K-12 school reports of positive COVID-19 cases published through the Kentucky Department of Public Health.
Beshear announced 627 new cases across the Commonwealth, for a total of 40,299 cases. He also announced 12 new deaths.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 18, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- No charges yet in Minnesota shooting of Black man as protests continue
- Nashville meteorologist ‘almost brought to tears’ from response to hearing aids post
- First lady Jill Biden to undergo ‘procedure,’ says White House
- ‘Couldn’t breathe’: A personal reaction to Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Breaking News: Migrant children arrive at Erie International Airport