EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) The Reopen Evansville Task Force says COVID-19 testing at the CK Newsome Center is going to continue through September. Testing was originally scheduled to end at the end of July, but was extended last month to continue through August.
Registration is required, and you can do that online by clicking here or by calling 888-634-1116. Testing is free to all and no medical insurance is necessary. However, residents with existing insurance are asked to provide that information during the scheduling process.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 18, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Witnesses react to crash, victims’ family clings to faith
- Last weekend for Owensboro spray parks
- Bills relating to Breonna Taylor case expected in upcoming General Assembly session
- Student putting Black Lives Matter movement on display
- UE makes top 20 in nation for student engagement