NEWBURGH, Ind (WEHT) The Warrick County Coroner is reporting two more deaths from the coronavirus at The Village at Hamilton Pointe.
Coroner Sarah Seaton tells Eyewitness News an 82-year-old man and 82-year-old woman have died.
In Warrick County, 16 people at long-term care facilities have died from coronavirus. There have been two additional deaths in the county outside of these facilities.
(This story was originally published on May 4, 2020)
Latest Coronavirus Watch News:
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
- US records second-highest daily total of COVID-19 cases
- Gov. Andy Beshear encourages Kentuckians to follow guidelines for a safe Halloween
- Some Illinois restaurants plan to defy Pritzker’s COVID-19 restrictions
- US study shows low risk of contracting COVID-19 while flying