Kentucky (WEHT) The Green River District Health Department is reporting another death from coronavirus in Daviess County.
There have now been 4 deaths from the virus in that county.
Daviess County also added 5 cases, Henderson and McLean each added 2, Ohio County added 15, and one new case was reported in Webster County.
The current recovery rate in the GRDHD is 47%. And of all the cases, only 13% have required hospitalization.
Next week, the GRDHD is offering drive-thru testing in Owensboro.
(This story was originally published on April 30, 2020)
- VOTE: Week 6 Home Team Friday Play of the Night
- Off the Gridiron: Owensboro Catholic assistant coach overcomes major battle
- Home Team Friday: Tecumseh vs. North Posey
- Home Team Friday: Harrison vs. Vincennes Lincoln
- Home Team Friday: Boonville vs. Mt. Vernon