The Green River District Health Department is offering drive-thru testing at their clinics all this week.
To schedule an appointment visit the GRDHD website, healthdepartment.org, and follow the COVID-19 Test prompts.
On Monday, testing will be available at the health centers in McLean and Ohio Counties.
Tuesday, testing will be available in Daviess, Hancock, Henderson, Union, and Webster Counties.
Testing times are available from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
All of the available testing times have been filled in Daviess and Henderson Counties.
You must be pre-registered to be tested. Testing is free of charge and open to Kentucky residents.
(This story was originally published on May 12, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS WATCH NEWS:
- WATCH: Coronavirus House Calls primetime special ‘Combating the Comeback’
- International student talk challenges of the upcoming school year
- Owensboro artist with autism spreading smiles through artwork
- Evansville universities respond to new federal guidelines regarding international students
- Kentucky Attorney General challenges governor’s mask mandate