(WEHT)- 145 COVID-19 deaths were reported Sunday in Italy, one of the hardest hit countries amid the global pandemic, the lowest figure since March 4.
In total, there are nearly 70,000 known COVID-19 cases across the country, down about 2,000 since Saturday. 762 patients are in intensive care units and 125,000 patients have recovered from the virus across Italy.
- ‘We know this is real’: New clinics aid coronavirus ‘long-haulers’
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Eric Church, Jazmine Sullivan to sing national anthem at Super Bowl LV
- 11 actions Biden has promised to take on ‘Day One’ as president