(WEHT)- 145 COVID-19 deaths were reported Sunday in Italy, one of the hardest hit countries amid the global pandemic, the lowest figure since March 4.
In total, there are nearly 70,000 known COVID-19 cases across the country, down about 2,000 since Saturday. 762 patients are in intensive care units and 125,000 patients have recovered from the virus across Italy.
- Louisville police arrest at least 24 in protest
- Indiana to enter Stage 5 reopening tomorrow; here’s what to expect
- Judge blocks Indiana law preventing voters from asking for extended Election Day hours
- Vigil to be held today in Evansville to honor the victims of Hwy. 41 crash
- Haunted houses continue during pandemic