LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Kentucky State Rep. Attica Scott has tested positive for the coronavirus.
The Courier-Journal reports the Louisville Democrat took the test last week and got the results back on Sunday. in a video posted to social media, Scott says she is going to adhere to health department guidelines and self-quarantine for the next 14 days.
Scott’s announcement comes as Kentucky is reporting a record number of positive coronavirus cases for the second straight week. The 4,742 confirmed cases for the week ending Sunday topped the record 4,503 cases from the previous week.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 7, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- New agreement reached for SKI distribution in the Tri-State
- Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Beer to be released in multiple states. Yes Virginia, you’re included
- Authorities investigating after apparent murder suicide in Webster County
- Family mourning after loss due to COVID-19
- Congressman Brett Guthrie leads hearing on COVID-19 vaccine