INDIANA (WEHT) The Indiana State Department of Health says there are two more presumptive positive cases of coronavirus in the state.
There are now six cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Indiana State Health Commissioner Kristina Box said the case involved an individual who traveled to Boston and interacted with people who had been exposed to coronavirus. The individual, a Marion County resident, tested positive.
Last Sunday, March 8, a second case was reported in Hendricks County. This is west of Marion County, where Indianapolis is located and where the first statewide case of coronavirus was reported.
Another case was reported in Hendricks County, this time a child tested positive for coronavirus. All Avon Community School Corporation schools closed for two weeks.
Right now, there are not any confirmed cases of the coronavirus in our Tri-State area.
The Indiana State Department of Health also has real-time dashboard that you can follow for updates on the coronavirus.
(This story was originally published on March 10, 2020)