PERRY COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- The Perry County Health Department announced the first COVID-19 associated death in the county Saturday.
In a Facebook post, the health department adds that a COVID-associated death indicates someone had another primary cause of death but also tested positive for the virus.
No other information was released.
(This story was originally published on June 6, 2020)
- Indiana basketball star dies
- Appeals court: 1st federal execution in 17 years can proceed
- Evansville church, Seton Harvest host produce giveaway
- Evansville traffic alert: Weinbach Ave. closure starting Monday
- 17 sailors, 4 civilians injured as crews battle fire at San Diego-based Navy ship