EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) The seven-month-old who died over the weekend after being discovered unresponsive has been identified. The Vanderburgh County Coroner says the autopsy on baby Kaylee Betz is scheduled for 1 p.m. Tuesday.
Officers were sent on a medical run Sunday around noon to the area of the Sunburst Boulevard Apartments. We’re told the child had been sleeping with mom when it happened. Betz was pronounced dead a short time later.
The investigation is ongoing.
(This story was originally published on July 27, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Walmart extending closing time to 10 p.m. at most stores
- Police: Multiple shots fired into Madisonville home
- Evansville Police investigating two armed robberies hours apart
- Tri-State superintendents speak on reopening schools
- Back to School: New Lessons