EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — Evansville Police are investigating after a reported burglary at an Evansville restaurant.
On Tuesday, officers arrived at Schymik’s Kitchen, located at 1112 Parrett Street.
The business owner told police $2,500 in cash as well as $862 in alcohol were stolen from a large locked refrigeration unit behind the business and that a blunt object was used to gain entry.
The investigation is ongoing.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 26, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Evansville Otters accepting 2021 game day staff applications
- KC’s Timeout Lounge closed for 7 days per the health department
- Vanderburgh County Health Department discusses weekend concert
- Wanted felon crashes vehicle, runs away, leaves puppy behind
- Police investigate crash after pursuit in Evansville