EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — Evansville Police are investigating after a reported burglary at an Evansville restaurant.
On Tuesday, officers arrived at Schymik’s Kitchen, located at 1112 Parrett Street.
The business owner told police $2,500 in cash as well as $862 in alcohol were stolen from a large locked refrigeration unit behind the business and that a blunt object was used to gain entry.
The investigation is ongoing.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 26, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Evansville K9 on scene of investigation
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Indiana’s COVID-19 hospitalizations highest since April
- Police looking for driver who flipped car
- Henderson man arrested after dropping drugs in front of police