EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — An Evansville man has been sentenced for his part in a 2019 murder.
Brandon Brown, 39, pleaded guilty to murder charges and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Hughes was found face down in a pool of blood. An autopsy showed he died from a gunshot wound to the head.
Brown was sentenced to 65 years in prison.
(This story was originally published on June 8, 2020)
LATEST CRIME NEWS:
- Indiana teacher charged with battery, accused of dragging and sitting on student
- Feds charge armed felon threatening Louisville Police
- EPD: Anti-law enforcement message painted on office
- EPD: Man sent to hospital after hit-and-run
- Louisville police arrest at least 24 in protest