EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — An Evansville man has been sentenced for his part in a 2019 murder.
Brandon Brown, 39, pleaded guilty to murder charges and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Hughes was found face down in a pool of blood. An autopsy showed he died from a gunshot wound to the head.
Brown was sentenced to 65 years in prison.
(This story was originally published on June 8, 2020)
LATEST CRIME NEWS:
- Evansville man sentenced after being found guilty of murder
- Henderson Police investigate car wash burglary
- Illinois State Police investigate officer involved shooting in Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department
- Husband confesses to killing missing New Hampshire woman, police say
- Jury being selected for Posey County man accused in 2018 shooting