GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- 42-year-old Eric Ballard was arrested following a traffic stop late Friday afternoon.
The Gibson County Sheriff’s Office says they received a report that a green pick up truck was driving “all over the roadway” on US 41, near County Road 400 South. A deputy spotted a truck matching that description and reportedly observed the vehicle crossing the fog line several times before conducting a traffic stop.
The deputy reportedly saw several clues to indicate Ballard may have been under the influence of alcohol. Following an investigation, Ballard was charged with Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated, Intimidation of Law Enforcement, and Dealing in Marijuana.
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville