CYNTHIANA, Ind. (WEHT) — A Cynthiana man is facing multiple charges after he allegedly placed a video camera in his rental home’s bathroom vent.
Deputies went to a residence Sunday and were given a video camera that had been placed inside the vent containing almost 600 video files.
The suspect, Jesse Titzer, 37, told detectives he had placed the camera inside the bathroom to record the adult renter while she was nude in the bathroom. Video of nude children was found as well.
Tizter was arrested for child exploitation, possession of child pornography and voyeurism. He was taken to the Posey County jail. He has a $0 bond because he is on federal probation for drug trafficking out of Indianapolis.
(This story was originally published on July 13, 2020)
LATEST CRIME NEWS:
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office K9 unit aids in four arrests overnight
- Electrical issue leads to discovery of multi-million-dollar marijuana operation in Massachusetts
- Evansville man pleads guilty to reckless homicide
- Infant death under investigation in Evansville
- Evansville man arrested after getting stuck in chimney