HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – One person was arrested Monday night after a pursuit in Henderson County.
We’re told the pursuit started when authorities tried to stop a suspected drunk driver.
Authorities tell us the pursuit ended on Wood Drive in Henderson where the suspect, Ernesto A. Martinez-Pascual, 22, of Henderson, ditched the car and ran.
He was arrested at Seven Oaks Apartments near Wood Drive just after 10 p.m.
He faces the following charges:
- Reckless Driving
- Fleeing/Evading 1st Degree (Motor Vehicle)
- Fleeing/Evading 1st Degree (On Foot)
- Driving Under the Influence 3rd Offense
- Driving on DUI Suspended License 1st Offense
- Resisting Arrest
- Disregarding Traffic Control Device
- Possession of Marijuana
Police say Martinez-Pascual also had three outstanding warrants in Jefferson County, Kentucky.
(This story was originally published on August 3, 2020)