DAVIESS CO., Ky (WEHT) The Daviess County Sheriff’s Office has arrested two men after several items that had been reported stolen were discovered at a home on Pleasure Point.
Truman Burden, 47, is charged with trafficking a controlled substance and receiving stolen property. Josh Lagrone, 32, is charged with theft.
Authorities had been investigating multiple thefts of construction site items when they located a suspect, along with the vehicle used in the thefts, at a home on Pleasure Point. Several items that had been reported stolen from multiple Kentucky counties were discovered. Deputies found firearms, drugs, construction site items, and a camper.
The investigation is ongoing.
(This story was originally published on December 14, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- BREAKING: FBI arrests Owensboro man in connection to Capitol riot
- Evansville City Council to consider ordinance creating Commission on Food Security
- Plans for Strassenfest 2021 moving forward
- DEVELOPING: Body found in submerged vehicle
- COVID-19 Crisis Response Fund announces 12th round of allocations