Evansville House Fire Caused by Electrical Problems

News
East Iowa Street Fire_-1840998594511419781
New information About a fire that destroyed a Jacobsville home this week. Firefighters say electrical problems started that fire at Iowa St. and Elsas Ave.

Investigators found flames coming through the roof early Monday morning. The man who lived there tells us the fire started in the kitchen, and his dog woke him up.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories