The EVSC officially begins full-day kindergarten enrollment at all elementary schools today.
The School Corporation says students must be five years old on or before August 1st of this year, in order to be eligible.
Parents or guardians need to bring the child’s legal birth certificate at the time of enrollment.
Orientation meetings will be held at each school with more information on April 4th.
Once the student is enrolled, each school will give parents an enrollment packet and other items of interest to new enrollees.
There are currently 21 schools in the EVSC serving kindergarten students.
The school district a child will attend is based on where a student and parent reside.
Individuals unsure in which school district their home is located are encouraged to call any EVSC elementary school or the EVSC Administration Building.
For more information on enrolling, including forms that parents can fill out prior to enrolling, click here.
EVSC schools enrolling kindergarten students include:
- Caze, 2013 S. Green River Road
- Cedar Hall, 2100 N. Fulton Avenue
- Cynthia Heights, 7225 Big Cynthiana Road
- Daniel Wertz, 1701 S. Red Bank Road
- Delaware, 700 N. Garvin Street
- Dexter, 917 S. Dexter Avenue
- Evans, 2727 N. Evans Avenue
- Fairlawn, 2021S. Alvord Blvd.
- Glenwood, 901 Sweetser Avenue
- Harper, 21 S. Alvord Blvd.
- Hebron, 4400 Bellemeade Avenue
- Highland, 6701 Darmstadt Road
- Lincoln, 635 Lincoln Avenue
- Lodge, 2000 Lodge Avenue
- Oak Hill, 7700 Oak Hill Road
- Scott, 14940 Old State Road
- Stockwell, 2501 N. Stockwell Road
- Stringtown, 4720 Stringtown Road
- Tekoppel, 111 N. Tekoppel Avenue
- Vogel, 1500 Oak Hill Road
- West Terrace, 8000 West Terrace Drive