FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A clinic in NorthWest Florida says a man came in with flu-like symptoms after traveling internationally, prompting a temporary closing of the white-Wilson Medical Center.
The center re-opened Wednesday afternoon.
The appropriate steps were immediately taken to evaluate this individual and any potential exposure to COVID-19.White-Wilson Medical Center
The center says if you have any flu-like symptoms or have traveled internationally, call the Florida Department of Health at 850-833-9065 for further instruction.
- Senate confirms Judge Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Wayne’s Detailed Forecast – Click HERE
- Jonathan Weinzapfel supports legalizing marijuana
- It’s a boy – a big boy. White rhino born at Disney World
- Gov. Andy Beshear issuing red zone recommendations