We are told detectives with the Pennyrile Narcotics Task Force and sheriff deputies conducted a controlled methamphetamine buy from a man staying at the Economy Inn in Henderson.
Authorities say they conducted an arrest warrant on Charles L. Cosby Jr., 30, and found an amount of U.S. currency, meth, marijuana, and several items including scales and other drug paraphernalia.
Cosby was arrested and charged on a Failure to Appear warrant on charges of:
- Trafficking Controlled Substance 1st Drug Unspecified
- Shock Probation Felony Convictions
- Trafficking Controlled Substance 1st Methamphetamine
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Promoting Contraband 1st Degree after failing to disclose items he had on his person in a secured area
Cosby was arrested and lodged in the Henderson County Detention Center under no bond.