(WEHT) With Halloween fast approaching and coronavirus still lurking in the shadows, Hershey’s wants to help kids have a fun and safe Halloween this year.
They’ve designed a special website that maps out safe trick-or-treating plans for every county in the United States. The map is color-coded to show each county’s COVID-19 risk and has a list of activities that correspond with that risk. Green counties have the lowest risk, while red indicates the highest risk.
Some of the celebration suggestions include neighborhood costumes parades and candy tossing as well as drive up trick-or-treat stations. There’s even suggestions for adult fun, such as a neighborhood pub crawl with driveway drink stations.
For more Halloween tips, visit halloween2020.org.
(This story was originally published on September 16, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS NEWS:
- ‘You are not listening:’ Fauci loses patience with Rand Paul in Senate COVID hearing
- Will SCOTUS dispute affect COVID-19 relief negotiations?
- ‘Cautiously optimistic’: US health experts should have safe, effective vaccine by end of year
- Mayor Winnecke, Vanderburgh Co. Health Dept, local hospital systems speak on COVID-19
- Indiana enters final stage of reopening plan