Ind. (WEHT) Indiana Dunes National Park was packed with people over the holiday weekend.
Large crowds gathered along Lake Michigan despite the pandemic.
Social distancing and masks were recommended, however not followed by many.
More than 2 million people visited the dunes in 2019.
(This story was originally published on May 25, 2020)
- ABC 25 Local Lifestyles – Daily Dish (07/02/20)
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen
- Newsfeed Now: Coronavirus concerns; Officers rescue dog from storm drain
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Kansas City Royals putting cutouts of fans in stands to fill seats during games