(WEHT)- With more people visiting during the COVID-19 pandemic, Indiana State Parks have unveiled a new comment card system so visitors can share their thoughts.
The new program is called “Service State Park Style” and it focuses on hospitality as you camp. Comment cards are available in park offices, nature centers, and public buildings, as well as online.
(This story was originally published on June 26, 2020)
- Prime Time Pub and Grill Newburgh reopens after deep cleaning
- Ange shares her Run for the Roses Pie recipe
- Virginia couple arrested on marijuana charge in Vanderburgh County
- Owensboro Police investigating shooting
- Man arrested in overnight Evansville shooting