TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WEHT) – The Indiana Gaming Commission said more than 10 people are being investigated for possible financial misconduct.
The companies involved with the Terre Haute and Gary casinos have been under scrutiny. That’s after executives were accused of illegally funneling corporate money to a former state lawmaker’s unsuccessful 2016 campaign.
The gaming commission wants a report within the next month for it to decide what action to take.
(This story was originally published on November 24, 2020)
- Parke stepping down as Vanderburgh County GOP Chairman
- Snow falls across the Tri-State, road crews prepare
- Psychotherapist discusses mental health during pandemic
- Groups helping homeless say most who lived at Owensboro ‘tent city’ site left
- Owensboro teachers, staff to receive COVID-19 vaccine next week