KNOX CO., Ind (WEHT) Billing itself at one of the “oldest in the state,” the Knox County Fair Board has made a decision about this year’s 4-H Fair.
The board says they will go ahead with a modified 4H Fair only. This will still allow 4H members a chance to show or display their projects at the Knox County Fairgrounds.
No other details about the fair were released.
(This story was originally published on May 22, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS WATCH NEWS:
- NASA selects eight companies to manufacture ventilators
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31
- Lake of the Ozarks pool partier tests positive for COVID-19; hundreds potentially exposed
- InDepth with Brad Byrd: Battle of the Fans
- Brandon Bartlett talks to David Dillard on teachers concerns returning to classrooms