EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – Local area McDonald’s restaurants will hire approximately 1,650 new employees in surrounding communities over the next few weeks.
Local McDonald’s owner/operators have put procedures in place for contactless ways to apply including online and text message options along with paper applications available in the drive-thru. Restaurants are also offering virtual interviews and socially distant options for onboarding new crew members.
(This story was originally published on May 19, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS NEWS
- Pritzker: Added restrictions to remain in place as experts warn of COVID-19 surge due to Thanksgiving travel
- Cuomo: Beware the “COVID Grinch” this holiday season
- IDPH reports 6,190 new COVID-19 cases, 85 deaths
- ‘He was just crying’: Doctor in PPE hugs elderly COVID-19 patient who was missing wife on Thanksgiving
- Merriam-Webster’s top word of 2020 is no surprise