Ind. (WEHT) – The University of Notre Dame has hired former South Bend mayor and presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg as a researcher and teacher for the upcoming school year.
The university announced last week that as a faculty fellow, Buttigieg will work on two research projects, one that explores how to restore trust in political institutions and another that considers the forces shaping the 2020’s.
Buttigieg will also teach an undergraduate course on the importance of trust in different fields.
(This story was originally published on June 29, 2020)
LATEST INDIANA NEWS:
- World War II veteran visits LST after Honor Flight cancellation
- What experts say about Indiana’s low spread rate
- Indiana waiting on federal guidance to spend $1.3 billion
- Judge has message for Spencer County jurors
- Two dead of virus at US prison where executions are scheduled