Ind. (WEHT) – The University of Notre Dame has hired former South Bend mayor and presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg as a researcher and teacher for the upcoming school year.
The university announced last week that as a faculty fellow, Buttigieg will work on two research projects, one that explores how to restore trust in political institutions and another that considers the forces shaping the 2020’s.
Buttigieg will also teach an undergraduate course on the importance of trust in different fields.
(This story was originally published on June 29, 2020)
LATEST INDIANA NEWS:
- Indiana will now post facility-level COVID-19 data for long term care centers
- Firework entertainment industry looks to Congress for help
- Mayor and health officials say mask requirement begins in Marion County on July 9
- New law requiring testing newborns for rare genetic disorder
- US Supreme Court sends two Indiana abortion laws back for review