INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WEHT) The Indiana Department of Revenue is sending out tax bills now through December. Taxes were delayed earlier this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
DOR officials recommend you immediately open any mail from them to avoid complications and additional fees.
Payments by mail are also accepted. The taxpayer(s) name(s), Social Security number(s) and tax year must be included on the check. These payments can be mailed to:
Indiana Department of Revenue
P.O. Box 7224
Indianapolis, IN 46207-7224
Additional mailing addresses for other bill types can be found at dor.in.gov/tax-forms/where-to-mail-completed-tax-forms.
(This story was originally published on September 14, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Beer to be released in multiple states. Yes Virginia, you’re included
- Authorities investigating after apparent murder suicide in Webster County
- Family mourning after loss due to COVID-19
- Congressman Brett Guthrie leads hearing on COVID-19 vaccine
- Brad Byrd InDEPTH: New COVID concerns