DUBOIS COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- The Dubois County Health Department confirmed on Facebook there are now 118 confirmed COVID-19 cases within the county, up 33 from Saturday.
In total, 30 people in Dubois County have recovered from the virus while two people have died.
In Kentucky, one new case was reported in Daviess County.
- University of Southern Indiana announces fall commencement plans
- Kansas man indicted after reportedly threatening Kentucky Attorney General
- Kentucky Rep. candidates meet at Rooster Booster Breakfast
- Evansville man found guilty on multiple rape charges
- Health care, abortion center stage in SCOTUS fight