EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — A man remains in jail after police say he molested a child.
Police say 77-year-old Thomas McKenzie turned himself in on Monday.
The alleged victim said they were forced to perform sex acts on McKenzie in the past.
Bond has been set at $20,000.
(This story was originally published on October 28, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020
- See what happens when meat lovers replace gingerbread houses with ‘charcuterie chalets’
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds
- Got an Echo or Ring? Soon, Amazon will use them to share your internet with a new ‘Sidewalk’ network – unless you opt out
- Huntingburg FD investigating early morning house fire