EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) – An Evansville man has been arrested and charged with arson after authorities say he set a fire at a utility trailer.
On September 20, a woman called 911 to report a fire in the 100 block of Third Ave.
Two people were inside the trailer at the time and opened the door to a large fire.
Police say the fire had been set near a propane tank and gas filled generator.
Police say surveillance video implicated 27-year-old Misael Colon in the crime.
Police say he admitted to setting the fire out of revenge.
(This story was originally published on September 26, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- WATCH LIVE: Indiana Gov. Holcomb provides COVID-19 update
- Mayor Winnecke to give update on winter sports
- Food giveaway happening Friday in Owensboro
- KSP looking for suspected bicycle thieves
- Henderson Co. High School volleyball teams in quarantine