The American Cancer Society Fundraiser is holding Relay for Life Friday evening starting at 6 p.m.
The event will be at the Goebel Soccer Complex at 6800 N Green River Road.
The Survivors Lap will be immediately after the opening ceremonies.
The Caregivers Lap will follow the Survivors Lap.
The rest of the schedule is as follows:
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. is the Decade Lap
- Tug of War
- 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. are the Sack Races
- 8 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. is the Chicken Dance Lap
- 8:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. is the Egg Lap
- 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. is the All Purple Lap
- Luminaria Ceremony will be held at 10:00 p.m.
- Yoga will follow the Luminaria Ceremony.
- 11 p.m. to 12 a.m. is the Fight Back Lap
- Campsite Judging
- Closing Ceremony will be held at midnight.
(This story was originally posted June 9, 2017)