(WEHT) – Applications to be an Indiana State Police recruit are now being accepted.
Individuals interested in becoming an Indiana State Trooper must apply online by clicking here.
Applications must be submitted by 11:59 (EST) on Sunday, November 3.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must be at least 21 and less than 40 years of age when appointed as a police employee. (Appointment date is October 1, 2020)
- Must meet a minimum vision standard (corrected or uncorrected) of 20/50 acuity in each eye and 20/50 distant binocular acuity in both eyes.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license to operate an automobile.
- Must be willing, if appointed, to reside and serve anywhere within the State of Indiana as designated by the Superintendent.
- Must be a high school graduate as evidenced by a diploma or general equivalency diploma
(This story was originally published on October 7, 2019)