EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- AT&T announced it is looking to hire up to 60 full-time employees at its call center in Evansville.
Interested applicants can apply online by searching Evansville, Indiana.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 2, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Showplace Entertainment Center partnering with local non-profits for the month of October
- Birdseye man arrested for threatening to “blow up” the Perry County Clerk’s Office
- Webster County football coach facing drug charges
- Military museum in Vincennes gets a new exhibit
- New information on Jackson St. arson