PROVIDENCE, Ky (WEHT) Kentucky State Police are investigating the death of a Providence couple.
The preliminary investigation suggests Kyle Ensing, 42, shot and killed his wife, Dana Ensing, 41, and then turned the gun on himself. Their bodies were discovered at their home on Lutontown Lisman Road late Wednesday night.
The investigation is ongoing.
(This story was originally published on Oct. 1, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Indiana State Police partners with DEA for 19th “Drug Take Back Day”
- Police warn against falling for “ransom” phone scams
- Police investigating shots fired into an Evansville apartment with children inside
- McLean County man arrested after motorcycle pursuit
- Governor: Kentucky resumes COVID-19 surge preparations