PERRY CO, Ind (WEHT) A Birdseye man has been arrested after authorities say he was angry with the Perry County Clerk’s Office and threatened to “blow them all up.”
Around 2:30 Monday afternoon, the sheriff’s office says a woman called about a traffic citation she got and was upset.
Authorities believe her boyfriend, 41 year old Shane Schlacter, then got on the phone and threatened to blow them up.
He has been charged with intimidation. His bond was set at $4000.
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- WATCH LIVE: Indiana Gov. Holcomb provides COVID-19 update
- Mayor Winnecke to give update on winter sports
- Food giveaway happening Friday in Owensboro
- KSP looking for suspected bicycle thieves
- Henderson Co. High School volleyball teams in quarantine