(CNN) — Country superstar Blake Shelton will host a drive-in concert July 25th at over 300 locations across the United States, including at the Holiday Drive-In in Rockport.
The concert will be pre-taped and feature Shelton’s longtime girlfriend, Gwen Stefani and fellow country star Trace Adkins.
Each ticket will admit one car, truck or SUV and up to six family members or friends.
(This story was originally published on July 8, 2020)
- Health officials report positive COVID-19 cases at Tell City nursing home
- Dispatch: Vehicle hits Evansville home
- State: COVID-19 outbreak reported at McLean Co. nursing home
- COVID-19 death reported in Henderson Co.
- Southern Illinois restaurants adjust to new round of restrictions