MUHLENBERG COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT) — A boil water advisory is currently in effect for parts of Muhlenberg County.
A leak has been blamed for the order.
The affected areas are from Lynn City Road to the Log Creek on S.R. 175. This includes all side roads in between.
(This story was originally published on September 14, 2020)
- Coroner: Missing Huntingburg man died of natural causes
- Walton’s temporarily closed due to staff shortage, renovations
- Evansville Christian School holds dedication ceremony for new elementary school
- Evansville parents, students prepare for school year
- Phone scammers taking advantage of Warrick County residents