MUHLENBERG COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT) — A boil water advisory is currently in effect for parts of Muhlenberg County.
A leak has been blamed for the order.
The affected areas are from Lynn City Road to the Log Creek on S.R. 175. This includes all side roads in between.
(This story was originally published on September 14, 2020)
- Tri-State events, football games continue despite storms
- Tree falls on home in Vanderburgh County
- NAACP raises concerns after confederate flag brought to Evansville high school
- Tuffy’s Pet Foods issues voluntary recall of dog food due to potentially elevated levels of vitamin D
- Firefighters respond to fire at vacant home in Evansville