UPDATE: The boil advisory was lifted around 4 p.m. Friday.
SACRAMENTO, Ky. (WEHT)- A boil advisory is in place for water customers in Sacramento, Ky.
Local officials say there was a water line break near Waterworks and Highway 85 that shut down the entire system, prompting the boil advisory.
This story will be updated once information becomes available.
(This story was originally published on Nov. 5, 2020)
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Nurse shot, killed along interstate in Nashville
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Eagles take down Illinois Springfield, jump to 3-0
- Owensboro Catholic preparing for 2A quarterfinal against Murray