EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- If you host it, they will come. The Evansville Otters announced Bosse Field will host a showing of Kevin Costner’s famous 1989 movie, Field of Dreams October 16 at 7:00 p.m.
Tickets may purchased online and proceeds will benefit Youth First. People looking to attend must buy at least two tickets, with a maximum of six. Seating will be in marked spots on the field and people are welcome to bring their own blankets and lawn chairs.
Masks will be required, except when seated in your reserved spot and the Otters say Bosse Field is a spacious, open-air facility that allows for safe social distancing.
(This story was originally published on September 30, 2020)
- Man accused of killing Fairfield teenager pleads not guilty in first court appearance
- WATCH LIVE: Second Indiana gubernatorial debate 2020
- Monarch Beverage Company selling assets, laying off 56 employees
- Caesars Entertainment, Inc. selling Tropicana Evansville for $480 million
- 2020 Trick or Treat guidelines